toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


It's hard to fight the feelings.
What are the moral implications of sleeping by 12? Heck, I slept at 10 actually.
I don't recognize myself anymore. It's scary when you actually know what that means. Not in the heart of darkness way, but close. It must be the hair. I'll be just fine pretending I'm not. I'm far from lonely and it's all that I've got.
I'm losing that ridiculous part of myself. Welcome back, cynicism. Univited pundinana.
I'm not oh-***kin-kay...
It feels like I'm possessing someone else from the past. Like I'm living through someone elses' life. It strange I tell ya...
I need the sunshine in the morning, I'm heading for the open road.
I think I'm really nervous everyday, and I'm releasing all that energy through expressing an insatiable urge to buy pens at the co-op everyday.
Ah well, at the end of the day, I'll blame all of this on the sandwich from the vending machine.
Gaud, I sound possessed.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment