toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


Glory stories, honest mistakes, and illegal skirts in China. That's guy talk 101 for you.
How many days does it take to write an essay on a topic you think you know really well? Pardon the lame expression, but it takes forever and a day. Somebody get me some chloroform. I need to, pardon me once again, clear my thoughts. I just realised I have never actually written anything more than I've been typing for my writing module. All in the land of love and peace, brothers.
I just asked myself this question, you should too. What would you do if you had all the time in the world? I would write a hundred and one songs, one about how someone broke my heart, and a hundred about the dead bird in my room. All in G major. Em for the love song.
On second thoughts, maybe I should use all the time in the world to finish my essay. I need that.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment