What to say, Lord its...
Reality. People getting killed everyday, 20 odd babies born legitimately every week, farewells and welcomes, tea and sympathy. When you're living it, things cannot get more real than this.
I can't explain just how...
Little by little, I'm moving to and fro the two extreme ends of the spectrum. It really puzzles me, how one's ineptness always plays the sidekick beside one's heroic gifts. Don't depend on the gifts. It's so easy to lose sight of the essence now.
That You have saved me Lord...
The boat's getting crowded. And its buoyancy miraculously increases linearly with respect to its mass. The island does not exist. You've just got to step out of the buondaries. And see for yourself how beautiful the real world is.
That everyday I can...
Fulfill destiny. Or delirium. Or destruction. Or death. Take your pick. It's truly yours. Just two teaspoons of mellon-collie on a late night. Sleep tight my friends and foes. The end is nigh. And that ain't too bad at all.
Reality. People getting killed everyday, 20 odd babies born legitimately every week, farewells and welcomes, tea and sympathy. When you're living it, things cannot get more real than this.
I can't explain just how...
Little by little, I'm moving to and fro the two extreme ends of the spectrum. It really puzzles me, how one's ineptness always plays the sidekick beside one's heroic gifts. Don't depend on the gifts. It's so easy to lose sight of the essence now.
That You have saved me Lord...
The boat's getting crowded. And its buoyancy miraculously increases linearly with respect to its mass. The island does not exist. You've just got to step out of the buondaries. And see for yourself how beautiful the real world is.
That everyday I can...
Fulfill destiny. Or delirium. Or destruction. Or death. Take your pick. It's truly yours. Just two teaspoons of mellon-collie on a late night. Sleep tight my friends and foes. The end is nigh. And that ain't too bad at all.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment