Nothing beats a weekend with your friends and phlegmily.
A good excuse to start watching concert footage and to read up on Nirvana. All in the name of work. My phlegmatic experiences in the week probably coloured my interests in Green Day. Shall I invest in a black shirt and a red tie for my presentation? Probably not. Eyeliner doesn't come cheap.
It was weird today. How I felt like I was talking to another person. For the first time. In months. I've gotta get out of my shell.
It was weird today. How beautiful Citylink must have seemed. And the insanely cheap books at HMV. Made me wonder if my imprisonment in school has caused me to miss some catastrophic event that altered Singapore's economy. I was a tad disappointed when I realised that an issue of Slam still costs $12.90.
I feel weird now. Because I have the sudden urge to dance. Not just any dance.
School makes me one-dimensional. I'll take that prestigious spot on the x-axis, please. Thank you.
A good excuse to start watching concert footage and to read up on Nirvana. All in the name of work. My phlegmatic experiences in the week probably coloured my interests in Green Day. Shall I invest in a black shirt and a red tie for my presentation? Probably not. Eyeliner doesn't come cheap.
It was weird today. How I felt like I was talking to another person. For the first time. In months. I've gotta get out of my shell.
It was weird today. How beautiful Citylink must have seemed. And the insanely cheap books at HMV. Made me wonder if my imprisonment in school has caused me to miss some catastrophic event that altered Singapore's economy. I was a tad disappointed when I realised that an issue of Slam still costs $12.90.
I feel weird now. Because I have the sudden urge to dance. Not just any dance.
School makes me one-dimensional. I'll take that prestigious spot on the x-axis, please. Thank you.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment