A desperate cry for help. That's what it is. A desperate cry for help.
A good reminder of lessons learnt in Cambodia. Seems like it applies at home as well. What do you do when you can't stop doing? How do you start being? I need to blow up some buildings, Project Mayhem style. Maybe I start with the soap bars. Should read more books by Chuck Palahniuk.
Maybe I need that trip to Ko Samui. Should read more books by Alex Garland. All the more so before the Halo movie comes out.
Why do people like to kill the fun? A murderous effort to bring an end to the hope that keeps you going.
I know what I need. The hope in 1 Peter. Should just read the Bible.
A good reminder of lessons learnt in Cambodia. Seems like it applies at home as well. What do you do when you can't stop doing? How do you start being? I need to blow up some buildings, Project Mayhem style. Maybe I start with the soap bars. Should read more books by Chuck Palahniuk.
Maybe I need that trip to Ko Samui. Should read more books by Alex Garland. All the more so before the Halo movie comes out.
Why do people like to kill the fun? A murderous effort to bring an end to the hope that keeps you going.
I know what I need. The hope in 1 Peter. Should just read the Bible.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment