toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


So how do you pick up the pieces after it happened? I'll nurse your wounds, Veronica...
A matter of good intentions...
A lack of good intentions this time round. Most of the times, good intentions translate into more harm than good. I have no idea how this law works, but unfortunately, it does. Tread with caution, but with urgency as well.
It's time to detonate
And in such a time as this, what we really need is something to hold us together. No more chains, for the chains were broken.
Remnants of yestersem on the wall, and remnants of yestersem in my mind. I need to get rid of myself so much more.
Which side of heaven would you like to be on? Don't be too far away.
They can tell you to take your time. But the truth is, time is not yours to take.
I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment