toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


It's almost as if I've learnt a few more things in these 11 days than I could have in the entire yesteryear.
School is depressing. Not sure why, not sure how either. It just brings out the Evil-Darkwing-Angel-Brooding-Moody-Jo in me. It doesn't help that it's been raining out these couple of days. Feeling black and white again. Or maybe its white and black this time. I ought to have some sort of meter-device to keep my feelings in check.
I want that packet of Hershey's Kissables.
Maybe one of the reasons is my insatiable Need for Sleep: Most Wanted. It's just too difficult to settle for those pre-packed bundles of rest. Add-ons and patches are desperately needed right now. And I haven't even started running yet.
Ah, now, if I alternate between level 3 and level 5 and level 6, I might just cover every seat in Central Library before I graduate.
I now understand why there was such a long queue in SweeLee during the sale. Take out your stopwatch the next time you pay up.
Another phone call from the mountain. Another one that ended in tears. Another story for another day.
I realised that a certain realisation was missing this semester. At least I've realised that it will never be realised.
I think that ending too many conversations on a 'hi' can make you a a very sad person. And I mean sad.
It's more than a training ground, it is the battle ground as well. So draw upon your swords, comrades, and fight till the day your swords turn into butterflies and stardust.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment