toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


Now, amidst the examination flurry, there are important issues to address. "Why do buang guys get the girl?", I was asked. Try to define buang and you'll get pretty much as many interpretations as there are versions of 'O Holy Night'. One of the mysteries of modern physics, the slightest hints of a qualitative answer are probably only vaguely represented within the shifty concepts of string theory. Everytime you see a pair on the streets, ask yourself that question. And perhaps one day you will understand the significance of '6 x 9 = 42'.
Let the carols resound! Especially the punk and ska ones! You'd better watch out. I smell an overkill on its way! I feel so preppy, so hyper-extended, so spine-tingly, I seem to be a little too early this year. And a little too enthusiastic. So for those not spending Christmas in a snow-filled land, you are welcome to give me a Christmas present. With the glossy wrapping paper and the big ribbons please. And I demand a card from you. Oh and I would like to replace the star on the Christmas tree with an iPod this time round.
Another important issue to address. How do you shut those who cannot stop babbling about the trivialities and glorious days? I tried giving the evil eye. It didn't work. Maybe I should try again next time, but without the ointment in my eyes.
Yet another important issue (and you thought there were too many questions in Introduction to Economics). Are we growing up, or just going down? Sophomore Slump or Comeback of the Year? How many words can you squeeze into a song title? That cyclic process is coming back to haunt me. No change in internal energy, just a constant replay of life's irreversible processes. Going back to square one makes your equations easier to solve, but does it make what is supposed to be progressive, regressive? Or maybe I should tread upon the a-gressiveness of these issues. Oh yeah, it's stoner bashing time.
You know, like 2/3 of the time, I don't know why I type the things I type. They just fit, sounds cool (maybe only to me, but that's another important issue for another important day) or maybe they are oozing out my subconscious sense of dark humour. Or the lack of it. Definitely the lack of it.
Anyway, I've decided to write this post after refreshing all of your blogs, and realising that there's nothing new to read. So after reading this, you'd better leave a comment and pledge your allegiance to the call for an increase in global blogging frequency. And thus, the pleasure derived from my sad surfing habits.
Oh, one last thing, please cast your vote for my next hairstyle. Number 5 or number 6?
Feliz Navidad!

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment