toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


No more rain. Yay, I can wear my Birks. Amazing how, to some, good weather can mean that they can have a good harvest to feed their family. Bah, the trivialities of life.
I hate attempting to think outside the dimensions we know of. It gives me a big headache. Then again, eating too much wasabi can also help me achieve the same effect.
We sing, we sang, and now we have sung. Take care bro.
All of a sudden, words like 'cope', 'difficult' and 'overcome' begin to surface in my mind. Hmm, could it be school, I wonder...
I want to walk in the light, as You are in the light...
'Still' is a beautiful song. So is 'Glory'. Come on Brain, you've gotta work harder. Especially since Emo is still alive. Sing to Him a new song! Preferably in a more literal way.
I have a theory that, if we measure time in monetary cost and benefit, then our time will depreciate with age. My one minute currently stands at S$0.02. It's time to expose the age-old lie. Time is not money. The only association between the two can be found on Uncle Scrooge's clock, the one with the dollar sign on it.
I realised. I need to figure my needs. That qualifies me as a needy.


0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment