toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


Don't give up, you're not thinking.
Don't ever let disguised guilt bring you down. Never let that happen.
For some, it's reconciliation, some it's restitution, some it's reassessment. I think it's just readjustment for me then. Revision is painful. Especially when you still don't understand after the fifth round.
Forever and ever et cetera.
I will not be silent, no. I will not be quiet anymore.
This year's round of question and answer is a little bit more exciting. At least I saw some shocked faces when they realised I'm not studying overseas, or that I've ORDed.
Every dog gets its day. Nuff said. I'm still reconsidering my stand on animal protection. Especially after studying Genesis. I still love meat.
All this for a King, we could join and sing.
I am driven by an agenda. I just don't let it steer the wheel.
Ooh la la la la la la.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment