toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


Oh my goodness. And my badness. And all that lies in between.
Anberlin is my saving grace this week. Damn those iPod earphones. They have permanently enlarged my ear holes.
Waking up late is bad. Waking up late at 11am is worse. Waking up late at 1pm is unpardonable. Forgive me, for I have betrayed the cycle. Till death and decay do us part.
All thanks to The Calling, my quest for a calling has been reduced to something a little more than useless.
Back to the generalized specificity. I love the paradox.
Jump straight into the action. Nothing beats me more than a field trip to the centre of consumerism. I am beat.
I need that extra joule of energy. That is potentially dangerous.
Meeting familiar faces gives me a nice warm feeling. Not remembering the names takes all that away, to the Negative Zone.
Trying to figure out what the second line means is like trying to figure out what the fourth line means. Try it.
I can survive this. I know I can. I just don't know if I understand the essence of survival.
The theory of evolution is debunked by those who believe in the theory of evolution. We should have grown much smarter after 50 years.
Never take friendship personal

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment