toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.
I am really excited about the fact that I'm not in a sleeping debt on a Sunday afternoon. The curse has been broken.
I want to put my fingers on 88 keys. I really want to.
I need to flush out my ears. They are making me hear the wrong things one too many times.
I have this weird observation that all the above sentences start with the letter 'I'.
What to do when you don't know what to do? I have no idea how I did what I did, but according to statistics, the probability of doing what you need to do when you don't know how to do it is always one.
The status of Mondays has been elevated to that of a Sunday post-party. Welcome back, Monday.
There is absolutely no value in talking to inanimate objects, but there is a certain coolness factor in it, I admit.
God works in mysterious ways, so it's been said. I am mystified... And I am prepared for the next mystery.
And the truest sign of grace was this. From wounded hands redemption fell down, liberating man.
I am alternating between crazy binges. And I'm loving it.
We all need a little self-restraint. It will do us and those around us some good.
I actually miss writing essays. But I'm relieved I'm not writing one every week.
All those without a date on Tuesday, look on the bright side. At least you don't have to bask under the commercialised light of St. Valentine.
Ok, now stop lying to yourself.
You are not the only one who feels like the only one.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment