Another long Sunday.
(But) there were quite a few meaningful conversations. On what I've learnt today.
Guitar Hero III plays better with a guitar controller.
Thou shalt not stay up on Sunday morning thinking it is still Saturday night.
Knowing about someone goes along with knowing someone. Same goes for faith.
The Bible is confrontational, no escaping.
A song in itself is not what You have required.
Where there is no vision, the people perish.
Truth can be learnt, and if necessary, through knowledge.
Search (persistently) and you shall find. Second hand books.
I still enjoy shopping for stationery.
I haven't felt the desire to do the Somethings for a long, long time.
People change. But some people change less than you think they would.
Love is best shown through doing the things you don't want to do. The Somethings.
Thirty is a scary number. Will be for some time.
And I still haven't found what I'm looking for (not the text book though)
drats, abandoning my work wld have proved more interesting.
you've been U2-ing since the previous post.
i'm still more than a month to ord..
happy new year and all bro.
trust that u're well.
again, your cryptism puts a smile on my face :)