toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


I want to talk about loss.

I know not a little about what loss is...

I first started thinking about loss when I read this line from an email 2 weeks ago. This person has lost a lot in her life. Her health, her loved ones. Yet she makes me believe that she is richer than anyone else I've known.

And in the past few weeks, a few of my friends have lost their grandparents. I heard about another one today. It is my prayer that you are comforted by an overflowing comfort.

And I know a few who have lost possessions. Some have found solace, some haven't. Some found grace and the real lesson behind the loss, some just... lost it.

Birthdays makes it easier to think about what you have. And what you've lost. I've lost quite a bit the past 3 or 4 years. The thing is, I threw them all away. I'm not one who entertains regrets, but I can't help but think about it.

The amazing thing is, I'm still here. Amazing... because it is.

I once was lost, but now am found

The important question is: where do we go from here?

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment