It's been a good three months. It's a challenge, not so much because of the nature of the job, but because of the nature the job will take on, in time to come. So, it will be a challenge. The greatest challenges, as always, are the ones that are unseen.
I welcome all those who are returning home. I thank those who will go away for some time. Some give, some take away. I've never really felt the physical loss of a person, never so significant. Not till a while ago. I'm still not sure how it had affected me.
Why do we hurry to leave behind our innocence? Child-like faith doesn't come easy nowadays. Perhaps it's because we're too quick to throw it all away.
Terror in your eyes, your heart is racing
For the innocence we lost will not return
Rejoice, Ash is back. Spot the Decepticon in the video!
I welcome all those who are returning home. I thank those who will go away for some time. Some give, some take away. I've never really felt the physical loss of a person, never so significant. Not till a while ago. I'm still not sure how it had affected me.
Why do we hurry to leave behind our innocence? Child-like faith doesn't come easy nowadays. Perhaps it's because we're too quick to throw it all away.
Terror in your eyes, your heart is racing
For the innocence we lost will not return
Rejoice, Ash is back. Spot the Decepticon in the video!
R" - what a tear-jerker. I felt it.