After days in the pit, I found out that hunger is more bearable than not getting my caffeine fix. 'At least I'm getting a de-tox,' I thought.
When you're in a deep dark pit, when you can't see yourself, you start to think that you're the best person around. Because technically, I am the best person in a ten metre radius. So I started talking to myself.
I tried to whisper, in case there are ninjas and the like around. I don't want them to think that I'm crazy.
After forty-five minutes of talking to myself, I became extremely bored. I found myself pretty irritating.
Since everything is a race for survival, I thought that the best thing for me to do was to kill my self.
So I died.
This is delicious!
When madness stares at you in the face, eat it.
When you're in a deep dark pit, when you can't see yourself, you start to think that you're the best person around. Because technically, I am the best person in a ten metre radius. So I started talking to myself.
I tried to whisper, in case there are ninjas and the like around. I don't want them to think that I'm crazy.
After forty-five minutes of talking to myself, I became extremely bored. I found myself pretty irritating.
Since everything is a race for survival, I thought that the best thing for me to do was to kill my self.
So I died.
This is delicious!
When madness stares at you in the face, eat it.
Hang in there! All the Best!
P.S Don't talk too much To Yourself ;p