toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


The secret to greatness is to expect the worst. I just have to do a better job at expecting the worst. Nothing prepares you for the worst.
I saw beautiful people today, on the bus. I saw grace, kindness, and a huge load of patience. The kind of beautiful accompanied by a string quartet. They were that beautiful. I am glad I did not miss the bus, or else I would have missed the lesson. If I was the fantastic kind (or if I was reading Gaiman), I would have thought that they were 4 angels in disguise. No doubt, the driver was driving the evil shuttle bus, but he's got to be an angel.
You could buy yourself a safe-haven with $5.75, you really can. It comes with free wireless network access and a good view. Not that good actually.
I love wordsmiths. They can get away with anything, with words. Listening, reading them makes me feel like the secret of the world is stored up in some secret scroll hidden in some secret cave. Off some secret island of course.
His Jesus was an invention of his imagination... People like that should have an island.
Who is your Jesus like?

1 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger nawecarg

    what did you learn?  

Post a Comment