toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


Doing something important I would otherwise never get the chance to do come next week. I read through my old blog, circa 2001 - 2002.
Here'e what I found out...
Sportscity was big.
I carried a comb with me. In my pocket.
I loved the NBA. And Allen Iverson. And playing NBA Live 01.
I loved Linkin' Park.
I was sick of playing Hotel California.
At one point, Isaiah 40:31 was my favourite verse.
"maybe i shld get myself into some trouble...den i wont feel guilty for not helping dem..."
I called myself Mojo "Low Blow" Jojo.
"seems like every time i get mahself into some kinda big situation i do some changes to mah hair...afro anyone?"
I loved my friends.
I had an Ericsson T28.
"What do Eskimos get from sitting on the ice too long? Polaroids"
Subway gave me nightmares.
We were all looking for Napster alternatives.
Some guy I don't think I know cut my hair when I was doodling during Chemistry lecture.
"i feel dat sqd spirit is not to be felt..not to be possessed like emotions. if its in u, its in u. if it aint, den an ecstacy of sqd spirit aint dat bad either."
eCircles.com shut down on April 15, 2001.
"this muffin im eating now....it may suck...but as long as i can find one raisin...i'm happy"
I was obsessed with breaking records on Minesweeper.
I looked forward to chalets.
KFC introduced a certain 'Tower Burger' shortly after nine eleven.
I got so excited at the thought of jamming.
I never finished learning the solos in Metallica's Fade to Black and Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven.
"the best way not to be late for sch: dun sleep"

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment