My friends, please take a moment.
Selah
Where are you going? Where was I going?
Light propagates. But it's its reflection that gives it its beauty.
The beauty in the broken
Sunday nights bring much sorrow. Much pain. When there's no one else around. You have to face yourself. I cringe at the thought of walking up that hill. Sacrifice. Shame. Surrender. Death. What brings?
Success stories inspire you for awhile. Stories of failures make you remember the warning signs for long. Humility. Please.
Justice and grace.
Welcome. But I'm sorry. He's not here anymore.
Selah
An arrow to the heart. Easier than love.
I've had enough of this. No more.
Common conversations bring destruction. Is there so much despair?
I have no idea. What my stand is.
Take the stand. I have to take my stand.
Friends save lives.
I despise you. I look at you with such disdain. Stop it. Go to bed.
I have no choice. I have to. I do not choose. You chose.
Where you are. Where are you?
Thirty-nine you were there. What came before the fall? Were you there? I just want to know. Forty. Forty was not mine.
I have what I need. Why do I not do what I need to do?
Tearing up and eating the pieces.
I have to do it. I have to.
You were there. You speak. I do it.
Crucify him. Again and again. Never let him rear his head again.
Hang on brothers.
I would not have survived without you.
It's time to go home.
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Our God reigns
Selah
Where are you going? Where was I going?
Light propagates. But it's its reflection that gives it its beauty.
The beauty in the broken
Sunday nights bring much sorrow. Much pain. When there's no one else around. You have to face yourself. I cringe at the thought of walking up that hill. Sacrifice. Shame. Surrender. Death. What brings?
Success stories inspire you for awhile. Stories of failures make you remember the warning signs for long. Humility. Please.
Justice and grace.
Welcome. But I'm sorry. He's not here anymore.
Selah
An arrow to the heart. Easier than love.
I've had enough of this. No more.
Common conversations bring destruction. Is there so much despair?
I have no idea. What my stand is.
Take the stand. I have to take my stand.
Friends save lives.
I despise you. I look at you with such disdain. Stop it. Go to bed.
I have no choice. I have to. I do not choose. You chose.
Where you are. Where are you?
Thirty-nine you were there. What came before the fall? Were you there? I just want to know. Forty. Forty was not mine.
I have what I need. Why do I not do what I need to do?
Tearing up and eating the pieces.
I have to do it. I have to.
You were there. You speak. I do it.
Crucify him. Again and again. Never let him rear his head again.
Hang on brothers.
I would not have survived without you.
It's time to go home.
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Our God reigns
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment