toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


It is true, the heart is not the organ that best describes your emotions. It just, well, pumps blood. As boring as a metronome. The emotions are best felt in the bowels. The guts. The stomach. I felt it today, you feel it all the time. When you're nervous, when you're desperate, when you're thrilled, when you are so broken. I wish you well.
I do not want to judge affairs of the heart, but I cannot help but feel disappointed.
While you were sleeping, I saw your face. It was rather beautiful, like the moon. Like the egg yolk in my breakfast set A.
Help the Church be the Church. Help us do that.
"Do you love me?"
"You know I do."
"Feed my sheep."
And then his death was revealed to him.
"When Christ calls a man, he bids him come and die." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Such is the cost of discipleship, such is the cost of saying 'yes I do.'
Feeling like Christianity is too fun, too fake for you? Don't worry. Christ isn't.
I wanted to shout out so loud. I still want to. My bowels are in a mess.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment