It's the lemon drops; they're magic! You take one and you forget about your breathing.
Will someone pass me the lemon drops?
It's kinda scary, when, the more you think about not doing something, the more you want to do it, only because you are thinking about it, albeit about not doing it. Scary.
It's like saying, I will not cough, I will not (cough).
I need my lemon drops. Or do I?
Can I handle not having tried lemon drops before I die this death?
The comfort you get from lemon drops, the kind that I've tasted before. I could seriously get past the breathing difficulty without them. I don't know, I'd probably save this thought in a plastic bag and keep it in my pocket.
Can you handle it? I guess not.
Will someone pass me the lemon drops?
It's kinda scary, when, the more you think about not doing something, the more you want to do it, only because you are thinking about it, albeit about not doing it. Scary.
It's like saying, I will not cough, I will not (cough).
I need my lemon drops. Or do I?
Can I handle not having tried lemon drops before I die this death?
The comfort you get from lemon drops, the kind that I've tasted before. I could seriously get past the breathing difficulty without them. I don't know, I'd probably save this thought in a plastic bag and keep it in my pocket.
Can you handle it? I guess not.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment