Range. Depth. Tubes of running water. Gravity works.
Thank God this is just in my life, and not my life.
It's times like these that I just keep fantasizing over and over how I get knocked down by a car. And its always a black car, looks like a Mitsubishi Evo. And the windshield doesn't crack. And the bonnet is left unscratched.
Live and let die.
I should fantasize more about OT prophets burning the people to crispy flakes. Add milk and manna and eat for breakfast.
I'm actually surprised no one died. I was restrained.
Don't feel lonely. Get used to it.
Like sand through an hourglass, so am I tossed over and over.
Flicker flicker flicker.
Wiping the grime off the body requires a great deal of dedication and deals much heartache.
Consider adding a few drops of lemon oil into your drink. It will make your day better.
Lovely. It's time to choose your fate for the next 100 days.
Thank God this is just in my life, and not my life.
It's times like these that I just keep fantasizing over and over how I get knocked down by a car. And its always a black car, looks like a Mitsubishi Evo. And the windshield doesn't crack. And the bonnet is left unscratched.
Live and let die.
I should fantasize more about OT prophets burning the people to crispy flakes. Add milk and manna and eat for breakfast.
I'm actually surprised no one died. I was restrained.
Don't feel lonely. Get used to it.
Like sand through an hourglass, so am I tossed over and over.
Flicker flicker flicker.
Wiping the grime off the body requires a great deal of dedication and deals much heartache.
Consider adding a few drops of lemon oil into your drink. It will make your day better.
Lovely. It's time to choose your fate for the next 100 days.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment