You know those times, when a rock song makes more sense than some of those you sing in church? Check out Snow Patrol's Eyes Open.
It's so clear now that you are all that I have. I have no fear cause you are all that I have.
I just want to sit down with weird people and not feel weird about it. Is that too much to ask? I have no idea. I have no idea where this is going. It's just taking the next step in faith. Sliding my ring and pinky along the tracks.
This gets a little unnerving sometimes. Give me a chance to hold on. What drives you? Look back and observe the tire tracks, and smell the burning rubber.
I don't want to do it, but I realize I need to do it anyway. Sleep.
It's so clear now that you are all that I have. I have no fear cause you are all that I have.
I just want to sit down with weird people and not feel weird about it. Is that too much to ask? I have no idea. I have no idea where this is going. It's just taking the next step in faith. Sliding my ring and pinky along the tracks.
This gets a little unnerving sometimes. Give me a chance to hold on. What drives you? Look back and observe the tire tracks, and smell the burning rubber.
I don't want to do it, but I realize I need to do it anyway. Sleep.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment