toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


A big yay and a hoo hah to complete the course.
Well the connection ain't that good. Sometimes I only get the left channel, sometimes I only get the right. But twist it a little bit here and there, and it's sweet music all over again. Better than the usually radio public announcements. But then again, guess I'll have to ditch it for superior technology that will reign in the near future. Time to leave it behind.
It's amusing to watch someone sleep. The sudden grunts and moans and verbal exclaimations can really make your day. Goodbye and goodnight.
Whenever you feel tired, just wrap your arms around your neck and give it a tight little squish. Release before you run out of breath.
It's getting harder these days.
The stars ain't out of reach.
Touch sensitivity. Adjust it, tweak it, just don't click apply.
Gotta get my mind back to where it belongs. Back to where I'm called to be. Can you hear the sound of a thousand trumpets?
Give yourself five minutes a day to think about what you think about and another ten minutes to pray for the things to pray about. Then you'll be on your way.
Love is a many splendid thing. So is a fine-tip coloured pen.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment