toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


Here it comes a beautiful collision
Is happening now
There seems no end to where you begin and where I end now
You and I, collide
You said, let there be light.
Wave or particles? I do not fully understand.
I cannot see fields, but I can see the effects of fields. By faith and only by faith.
Perhaps quantum gives the better explanation. The study of things I do not understand, and things I do not see. Photons are mass-less, formless, but they are there.
Perhaps God is in the details. The microscopic ones. A collision, a photoelectric effect, the light is reflected, you and I are forever changed.
No matter, energy or information can exceed the speed of light. Nothing surpasses.
Omnipresence in space-time, everywhere and everywhen at once.
Everlasting
Your light will shine when all else fades
Neverending
Your glory goes beyond all fame
And the cry of my heart is to bring you praise
From inside out
My soul cries out

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment