And finally, without a doubt, the inexplicable truth. How did it happen? How could it have not? We are destined to live with registry corruption and network driver conflicts.
Turning 21 is the coolest thing next to trashing guitars on stage. Turning 22, however, ranks a distant 112th on the cool-things-chart. It is not funny turning 22. All my 22-year-old friends, I will soon know how you feel. I think I might just turn 22 later this year.
"What are you going to do before you turn 30?" That is the question I've been asking myself for the past few weeks now. A pity I didn't ask myself "what are you going to do before you turn 21?" a few years back. I could have gotten myself a bag of mini-goals to carry forward to the next decade.
The more accurate question would be "what are you not going to be able to do once you turn 30?" Perhaps trying to secure a future is a task meant for the future. Heisenberg would have something brilliant to say about this.
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
If you've caught the duality in this verse, then it's time to live it out.
Time-dependent equations aside, the air smells delicious today. Sexier than any other day of the year so far.
Prepare to be refreshed.
Turning 21 is the coolest thing next to trashing guitars on stage. Turning 22, however, ranks a distant 112th on the cool-things-chart. It is not funny turning 22. All my 22-year-old friends, I will soon know how you feel. I think I might just turn 22 later this year.
"What are you going to do before you turn 30?" That is the question I've been asking myself for the past few weeks now. A pity I didn't ask myself "what are you going to do before you turn 21?" a few years back. I could have gotten myself a bag of mini-goals to carry forward to the next decade.
The more accurate question would be "what are you not going to be able to do once you turn 30?" Perhaps trying to secure a future is a task meant for the future. Heisenberg would have something brilliant to say about this.
To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven.
If you've caught the duality in this verse, then it's time to live it out.
Time-dependent equations aside, the air smells delicious today. Sexier than any other day of the year so far.
Prepare to be refreshed.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment