Pay the price. Paid my dues. I did not.
The lonely road down the water slide. Give it a try, and shout at the top of your lungs when you splash into the darkness. Whoo!
It's almost here. How many pitstops till the end of time as we know it? Slash and burn, strap and explode. With the right mix of joy and fury.
Please just save me, if you can, from the blasphemy in my wasteland.
I'm addicted to this. And it's putting people off I believe. Three cheers for sweet epiphany.
Simplicity gets appreciated for her complexity. I love her for who she is.
Do we understand? Do we seek the truth?
And this world repays you, how? With all this pain...
Let this side take over. Human flesh. I bleed my own blood. Change me from the inside out.
Loneliness plagues. Along with locusts and flies. Deliver me.
I know that when I read this post again in the future, it will read. Exams in five days' time.
Cheers darling...
The lonely road down the water slide. Give it a try, and shout at the top of your lungs when you splash into the darkness. Whoo!
It's almost here. How many pitstops till the end of time as we know it? Slash and burn, strap and explode. With the right mix of joy and fury.
Please just save me, if you can, from the blasphemy in my wasteland.
I'm addicted to this. And it's putting people off I believe. Three cheers for sweet epiphany.
Simplicity gets appreciated for her complexity. I love her for who she is.
Do we understand? Do we seek the truth?
And this world repays you, how? With all this pain...
Let this side take over. Human flesh. I bleed my own blood. Change me from the inside out.
Loneliness plagues. Along with locusts and flies. Deliver me.
I know that when I read this post again in the future, it will read. Exams in five days' time.
Cheers darling...
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment