toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


Finally, time. Time to read, time to fill up my sketch book, time to catch old movies, time to post two posts in two days.
For once, I shall write in a manner readable to all.
I walked around the neighbourhood today (not exactly though) and I saw many interesting things.
Tampines is becoming very nice. A second Old Chang Kee is opening within 200m of the first Old Chang Kee. Two curry puffs are better than one.
This is sounding so weird.
Ok.
Dead men are better off than dying men. Standards of living shall be improved if the government have the know-hows to distribute Chupa-Chups to every citizen.
Tooth-aches reflect a deeper truth. That the roots are aching.
Men only look good in suits that only look good on men.
Send me all your vampires.
Look at the stars, look how they shine for you, everything you do.

Hey it was on this day! Oops. Rambled again.
Time to pay more attention to the things that are more important. More important is the new important.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment