toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


My stomach aches now, I sweating pails now, my eyes are doing me no favours.
Sometimes, I should really thank God for this space. When there's simply not enough time in one day to do it all, to have dinner, to see your family, to learn new riffs, to read the books you've wanted to read since last year, to go overseas for a real holiday, to talk to a friend as a friend, I thank God for this space. Lest I forget all I have to say.
Burnout is a great game I've wanted to play and a great fear I have right now. I realise burnout doesn't come from doing too much. It just comes from not having enough time to sit down and think about what you're doing. Those 30 minutes a day with yourself is going to save your life. At least I still have my other 30 minutes to save my life. You're not giving up on me, right?
So I'm having those secondary 30 minutes right now. So I don't think I'll face burnout, as yet. It's just kinda sad to realise that Kinokuniya doesn't interest me that much anymore, neither does visiting comic shops, browsing guitars, playing basketball, shopping, jamming (with a real band, haha). But I'm really glad for the new friends I've made. You know, those people you've known almost all your life, but only met them as friends recently.
Yay! I smell rain outside the window. It'll just make my day, no sacarsm. I love you, I love you kids, I want to be more than fine.
God, please send Switchfoot over here for my birthday. Thank you in advance.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment