From the days of my youth, You have led me in Your way
Now I'll shout out Your truth today
These are exciting times. A generation is rising up.
I just picked up a piece of a note I've written approximately one year ago. All thanks to a futile search for a missing doctor's letter. Through that note, I've come to know this guy who's dealing with a directionless pursuit, a meaningless namesake that threatens the passion within him. I'm so glad he's broken out of it. Today, he lives to testify to the newfound spring of life. Thirsty?
We want to see You once again
These are difficult times too. We are challenged to build up these walls, that stand so tall. Cities built so high, so grand, so shiny and new. The whole world's turning upside down, my friends. Let's cling on to the vine. Let's tear down the walls of yesterday.
Two eyes, one tongue. I've come undone.
Think about how we've fought about those things. Those things that divide us, blind us, deceive us. Come undone! And face those things. One at a time.
Rise up, shine down, re-fresh.
Now I'll shout out Your truth today
These are exciting times. A generation is rising up.
I just picked up a piece of a note I've written approximately one year ago. All thanks to a futile search for a missing doctor's letter. Through that note, I've come to know this guy who's dealing with a directionless pursuit, a meaningless namesake that threatens the passion within him. I'm so glad he's broken out of it. Today, he lives to testify to the newfound spring of life. Thirsty?
We want to see You once again
These are difficult times too. We are challenged to build up these walls, that stand so tall. Cities built so high, so grand, so shiny and new. The whole world's turning upside down, my friends. Let's cling on to the vine. Let's tear down the walls of yesterday.
Two eyes, one tongue. I've come undone.
Think about how we've fought about those things. Those things that divide us, blind us, deceive us. Come undone! And face those things. One at a time.
Rise up, shine down, re-fresh.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment