toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


So many times.
Life is a trust. A test. And a something else, can't remember what it is. Can't remember where this thought came from either. But it's truth is showing now.
Priorities help you say no. Say no. Just say no. No.
The church is not peripheral to the world. The world is peripheral to the church. Says the beautiful trailer which I watched while half-asleep.
What will happen in two year's time? In five? In seven? Alcoholic annonymous. Abuse. The fatal wound. Escape the trap.
Staying clear of them isn't that hard it seems. For now.
Second guessers, kindly take your leave now. I'd appreciate it.
I might just start keeping a discouragement journal, as suggested. I'll paint it all in black and blood.
The world is a pretty bluey place.
Liberation transmission ended.

1 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger nawecarg

    life's a race?

    btw. lovely blog. doesnt look too black to me.  

Post a Comment