Somehow, without an eventful measure, I find the close of the week to be extremely significant in doing the tab thing in my life. Its time to ctrl-t.
In the chaos, in confusion I know you're sovereign still.
I can't believe the new Scooby-Doo to be so good. Afternoons have their purpose once again, just like in the ninties.
Veronica has found her purpose in life too. And it's got nothing to do with 'M's.
Some things hit you when they make you surprised. And you somehow want to leave them as just that - surprises. Therefore, the game of cover and concealment rages on. Contacted.
Caught you, so take cover. Never saw it coming, you put me on again.
Had you and no other. The game, the lie is getting old.
Burn baby burn! Pour the kerosene on an entire generation! Burn them to crisps! Crackle, crackle, crackle. Sometimes I wished I was an OT prophet.
So when you call I wouldn't delay.
The quater-inch is getting a little loose. Static results. This amp blows. Special effects included.
I like Carl's Junior fonts.
In the chaos, in confusion I know you're sovereign still.
I can't believe the new Scooby-Doo to be so good. Afternoons have their purpose once again, just like in the ninties.
Veronica has found her purpose in life too. And it's got nothing to do with 'M's.
Some things hit you when they make you surprised. And you somehow want to leave them as just that - surprises. Therefore, the game of cover and concealment rages on. Contacted.
Caught you, so take cover. Never saw it coming, you put me on again.
Had you and no other. The game, the lie is getting old.
Burn baby burn! Pour the kerosene on an entire generation! Burn them to crisps! Crackle, crackle, crackle. Sometimes I wished I was an OT prophet.
So when you call I wouldn't delay.
The quater-inch is getting a little loose. Static results. This amp blows. Special effects included.
I like Carl's Junior fonts.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment