toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


I fell into a trap recently.
It was the oldest trap in the book. If there was a book.
It was about me stopping to ask an important question.
"Who am I?"
And I dwelled on "what should I be doing?"
I was lost in the doing. My being was compromised.
The oldest tricks always work.
Drum loops don't do the trick anymore.
I need the sunset in the winter. Oh dying woman, thank you for your reminder.
Thank God the woman didn't really have to die.
Thank God I'm not the one.
And all the things we think of as eternal would come undone
All I have to say is when I'm praying
Is thank God I'm not the one

1 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger nawecarg

    the needle in the compass finds its north. this is its purpose in life, to show the north. when it does, it brings joy to many.

    find your north.  

Post a Comment