I came to an important realisation today.
I think I did something 2 to 3 years ago and I only just found out about the repurcussions.
It was a time of trauma-induced breakdowns, disappointments and faith-crippling doubts. I think I learnt to build up a wall around me to save me from all the emotional hassle. And I don't think I remembered to tear it down. I think I forgot how to.
Oops.
Perhaps it's irrevocable. Perhaps that is how such things are supposed to work.
I just don't feel like feeling.
I think I did something 2 to 3 years ago and I only just found out about the repurcussions.
It was a time of trauma-induced breakdowns, disappointments and faith-crippling doubts. I think I learnt to build up a wall around me to save me from all the emotional hassle. And I don't think I remembered to tear it down. I think I forgot how to.
Oops.
Perhaps it's irrevocable. Perhaps that is how such things are supposed to work.
I just don't feel like feeling.
wow. you're blogging really frequently now.
anw, it's never too late to start afresh...
be patient.. when the time comes, perhaps the wall will fall on its own.