toxicdonuts
hazardous materials
«
Home
|
Those nights. So bright.Do you believe?Do you unde...
»
|
What if salvation was available on CORS? Via ballo...
»
|
This is the start of something terrible. Truly ter...
»
|
Here. Have a Nelson-styled-har-har.Blessings are m...
»
|
Are we happy plastic people?Humility is birthed in...
»
|
Range. Depth. Tubes of running water. Gravity work...
»
|
I came to an important realisation today.I think I...
»
|
Somehow, without an eventful measure, I find the c...
»
|
Um I think I'm feeling lost.Um yeah.Like lost lost...
»
|
I fell into a trap recently.It was the oldest trap...
»
I took a step back from church today. From song. From leadership. From passion. From visions and dreams. From fears.
And I found God.
Reconciled at last!
1
Responses to “”
#
nawecarg
7:57 PM
i wanna step back too. i must step back!
Post a Comment
The shadow proves the sunshine.
i wanna step back too. i must step back!