toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


What if salvation was available on CORS? Via balloting? First come first serve is a lie!
What if 30 limited cups of coffee were available on CORS?
What if tutorial classes were available on CORS?
Other music for uplifting gormandizers!
I love to use exclamation marks because they make point to the point!
But not when every line ends on one!
Four by six is a lie. Expose the lie, my friends.
Fold them loosely, but make every crease count. Thank you.
I broke the black and white rule today. I went with orange. Now I'm stuck in a moment I can't get out of.
Every word should have weight. No loose talk is allowed. Do not waste anything. Be wise. Declare truth and be fearful. Be not self-defeating. Strive for reality. Grow fruits. Appreciate invisibility. Discover victory. Despise wealth. Recognize authority. Defeat commercialism. Speak love. Enjoy water. Look back and look ahead at the same time. Remove hesitation. Believe skeptics. Protect your voice. Respect someone else's time. Talk through works. Apologize like you mean it. Bring the heart. Understand that there is a limit to your understanding. Be amazed continually. Make peace. Identify leaders. Ask the difficult questions. See no one looking at you. Value stamina. Establish relationship circles. Play it loud. Never take yourself seriously. Sacrifice productivity for aesthetics. Learn grace. Learn justice and grace. Invite critics so that you can outlast them. Generate more ideas than it is needed. Analyse through the frame of eternity. Underrate your own passion. Bust myths. Seek the truth. Overcommunicate. Step into discomfort. Volunteer your resources. Reject mediocrity. Be transparent. Believe.
Reign in all the earth

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment