Are we happy plastic people?
Humility is birthed in desperation. Help me get into Jairus' shoes.
A few more days and the slideshow starts again.
I need a form handler. Someone is going to fill in all my forms for me. And send me that mail when I need it most.
It's weird when a cheesy drama serial makes you think more realistically about death, as compared to viewing news footage of dead babies laying in dusty arms.
Write your resolutions, sing for absolution.
I wished I could make one kick-ass video that can sway people towards a great cause. I wished I could sing one kick-ass song that can make people lay themselves down. I wished I could write one kick-ass poem that can tell people of the king of fools.
What would you ask him if you had just one question?
Freedom! Welcome to the land of the free. Stay as long as you like. The problem is... you are free to leave.
Freedom is ours, we take it up, we take it up, we take it up
Humility is birthed in desperation. Help me get into Jairus' shoes.
A few more days and the slideshow starts again.
I need a form handler. Someone is going to fill in all my forms for me. And send me that mail when I need it most.
It's weird when a cheesy drama serial makes you think more realistically about death, as compared to viewing news footage of dead babies laying in dusty arms.
Write your resolutions, sing for absolution.
I wished I could make one kick-ass video that can sway people towards a great cause. I wished I could sing one kick-ass song that can make people lay themselves down. I wished I could write one kick-ass poem that can tell people of the king of fools.
What would you ask him if you had just one question?
Freedom! Welcome to the land of the free. Stay as long as you like. The problem is... you are free to leave.
Freedom is ours, we take it up, we take it up, we take it up
if i had just 1 question...
the VERY FIRST question i thought was
WHY ME?
however, different sides came up...
the desperate me asks
WHEN WILL I GET A JOB?
the striving me asks
WILL I EVER FLY OFF TO STUDY WHAT I LURVE?
the cynical me asks
WHAT WILL I BECOME AT THE END OF THIS ALL?
the fairy-tale me asks
WHO WILL BE THE ONE FOR ME?
sheesh. sometimes i think it's amazing how you can IMMEDIATELY think of something yet JUST seconds later, many more appear in the mind...
like a greedy pig, i felt like.
B
do you not wish for your kickass ideals anymore?