toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


Here. Have a Nelson-styled-har-har.
Blessings are much more ellusive. They're there waiting for your call. Don't despair, gifts and curses now come in a two-pack combo.
Cut. Snip. Bite. Slurp.
Crunchy tones taste better than crunchy chocolate chip cookies. Wet crunchy tones taste so much better, but unfortunately they don't really exist. Or do they? I'd be searching. And trying not to regret it.
Why does imagery haunt me all the time? I must give myself more visual cues.
For the first time, I truly felt alone and understood why I felt that way. Then you don't feel so alone anymore. Maybe that's how they survive.
Mayday! Mayday! Big bob on the radar screen. Danger lurks ahead.
Snare. That makes drummers sound so much more dangerous.
Rake. Bend. Slide. Hammer. Scratch. Pull-off. I am a good monster.
You were beautiful tonight. I still can't believe I found Aeriel.
Maybe our love will catch like fire, as it burns through me.
I never realised how profound Amazing Grace is. It uses profound words to express a profound truth. Not helping much there, John. It will be made plain for all to see. I'd prefer paperthin hymns.
I just want one more chance to put my arms in fragile hands.
Love and loss, as always.

1 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger nawecarg

    congrats.. haha u haf suceeded in making me lost..  

Post a Comment