This is the start of something terrible. Truly terrible.
I have no idea how I've gotten myself into this mess. It's so much in place, I feel like I'm in such a mess.
Isn't it too early for the turning point?
Help me settle, please. There's the easy way out, and then there's the best way.
Take, take, take it all. Take, take, take it all.
Dubious, that's what it is. Slammeryjammeryroo.
Stop blaming anyone else. Then perhaps we will start to peel open our eyes. And see.
So pimpy!
Apart! Apart! Apart!
Sound off the battle cry.
I have no idea how I've gotten myself into this mess. It's so much in place, I feel like I'm in such a mess.
Isn't it too early for the turning point?
Help me settle, please. There's the easy way out, and then there's the best way.
Take, take, take it all. Take, take, take it all.
Dubious, that's what it is. Slammeryjammeryroo.
Stop blaming anyone else. Then perhaps we will start to peel open our eyes. And see.
So pimpy!
Apart! Apart! Apart!
Sound off the battle cry.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment