toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


I came back late today, and had to settle for really bad food.
I patronized the only stall in the foodcourt that didn't pose a threat to my recovery, I think. I was glad they served rice.
I ordered my 4 dishes to go along with the rice, which was really the only thing I needed, and went upstairs into my chamber.
I ate off the overflowing pile of lumpy brown... stuff. And I was in for a rude shock.
The beef is beancurd.
No matter how I believed it was protein loaded beef, the truth had revealed itself... when I tasted it.

2 Responses to “”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    the beef is beancurd.
    they put things in the water to make you forget.
    the chicken is chilled.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    i lurve VEGETARIAN!!!
    except when they use too much oil to compensate the "taste"
    bah  

Post a Comment