toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


Look across the world!
Walking around aimlessly is no good, because you end up following your feet. And our feet are often not very beautiful.
It's one of those times again, my friends. One of those times when I feel that I'm older than I'm supposed to be, older than the world. Or rather the world that I've put myself in. So...
Look across the world!
I realised something today. (what else can I do on Sundays but realising things? If only I could spend more time actually making things real. Really realising things.) That I no longer have to plot myself on a piece of graph paper. Or rather, I've been plotting against a very screwed up Y-axis. It's been inverted, actually. We must become less, so we were taught. Today, it became a little clearer to me. For me to...
Look across the world!
I have a list of books to read. Books I want to read. I am so glad reading is not exactly a part of my academic course. Oh, and by reading, I mean the real kind of reading, when the author is talking to you instead of explaining stuff to you. I discredit textbook writers too much.
I feel like dancing! It must be the coffee. It tastes of iron. I think the can is a little rusty. Stay away from the green vending machines.
Just when I thought I've seen enough of myself, I saw a little bit more in recent days. Not nice, not nice. And this is not a self-imposed guilt trip. I might actually approach genuine repentence.
Look across the world!
Camels rule! If you thought llamas were cool, think again. We're gonna camelize you!
Certain days are only that special because you live in this part of the world.
I love the piano too much to learn it. I'm such a moron. Doesn't this happen to you all the time? I have decided to just...
Look across the world!
And let us shine for you Lord
The whole world is yours
And I want to live for you

2 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger joel

    Wow I'm the first to comment!

    My reasons for writing in this space remains the same. If you would like to know the real me, then this is not exactly the best place to do that.

    Not having others understand what I say is not a selfish act. If I had written all my opinions in ways that everyone understand, that would be a selfish act. It is exactly because I realise how words can stumble that I exercise great caution.

    I can only hope to write with more hope.  

  2. # Anonymous Anonymous

    i wanna read LOTS too! haha i like the way u describe it... "author talking to you"
    ;p

    B  

Post a Comment