We should all think about the week at the end of the week.
We should all drink coffee without impurities.
We should all pause to listen.
We should all start a conversation before it's too late.
We should all admit our monstrosity.
We should all cut off contact only when neccessary.
We should all jump off a 2m high platform.
We should all laugh at ourselves at the end of the week.
To live or not to live? Give the money to the poor instead, punk.
There is a gap between every theory and practice in my life. I think that "to be a better person" means to narrow those gaps.
I found out my excuses for the excuses I make. A victim mentality. I want to be one, but not with anyone else.
Not all monsters are bad, but the ones who are good
Never do what they could, never do what they could
Someone named 2006 the year of the honest albums.
Honesty draws me. Honesty drives me away.
I am a good monster, but a monster nonetheless.
We should all drink coffee without impurities.
We should all pause to listen.
We should all start a conversation before it's too late.
We should all admit our monstrosity.
We should all cut off contact only when neccessary.
We should all jump off a 2m high platform.
We should all laugh at ourselves at the end of the week.
To live or not to live? Give the money to the poor instead, punk.
There is a gap between every theory and practice in my life. I think that "to be a better person" means to narrow those gaps.
I found out my excuses for the excuses I make. A victim mentality. I want to be one, but not with anyone else.
Not all monsters are bad, but the ones who are good
Never do what they could, never do what they could
Someone named 2006 the year of the honest albums.
Honesty draws me. Honesty drives me away.
I am a good monster, but a monster nonetheless.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment