"Can lah."
Casual remarks, most probably careless ones too. But I took them, squeezed them dry, hung them out and took a whiff. Every bit of encouragement is encouragement. Desperate times. We've only just started when we approach desperation.
All those in desperation, congratulations. You've found the source of it all.
Don't give up, you're not thinking
Don't give up, just keep seeking
The rain fall on the just and unjust. Do you believe in magic or faith? I'm too used to believing in magic sometimes. And in vending machines. The mystery, not the magic, stupid.
Let me see the world through your eyes
Of course can. Anything also can. Who is to say cannot? (Many, actually) The question, as usual, is how? But for me to unravel the hows is to betray my initial allegiance to the trust. I took it up not knowing the how, but only the trust. And I intend to keep it that way (not that I have a choice).
Now faith is the reality of things being hoped for, the proof of things not being seen.
Gloria in Excélsis Deo.
Casual remarks, most probably careless ones too. But I took them, squeezed them dry, hung them out and took a whiff. Every bit of encouragement is encouragement. Desperate times. We've only just started when we approach desperation.
All those in desperation, congratulations. You've found the source of it all.
Don't give up, you're not thinking
Don't give up, just keep seeking
The rain fall on the just and unjust. Do you believe in magic or faith? I'm too used to believing in magic sometimes. And in vending machines. The mystery, not the magic, stupid.
Let me see the world through your eyes
Of course can. Anything also can. Who is to say cannot? (Many, actually) The question, as usual, is how? But for me to unravel the hows is to betray my initial allegiance to the trust. I took it up not knowing the how, but only the trust. And I intend to keep it that way (not that I have a choice).
Now faith is the reality of things being hoped for, the proof of things not being seen.
Gloria in Excélsis Deo.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment