toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


World economics can be explained in terms of effects pedals. Ok, maybe not. But someone ought to try.
I missed out on one important point all along. To be able to improvise, to be spontaneous, one first needs to get into the mundane habit of routine practice. How could I have missed it all along? I know why. Because I love short cuts. I am lazy. I avoid sacrifice. Habits, its all about habits.
I hate the aftertaste of onions in my mouth.
Glow-in-the-dark picks sell better when they are labelled as glow-in-the-dark. How can a pick glow in the dark again when it has lost its glow-in-the-dark-ness?
It wouldn't be long, I belong
Somewhere past the setting sun
I want to watch the sun set while the haze is still here. Before the sun burns itself out.
I am one year old. What has happened in one year? Everything. I am stumped.
Is anyone turning twenty-four soon? I'd love to sing you a song.
I may not like you. But I have to love you.
Stab my back, it's better when I bleed for you
Walk on me, it never was enough to do
I have a new hero. Not all roads lead to Rome, so choose wisely. Choose wisely, punk.

2 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger nawecarg

    i hate onions too (except onion rings).. but i hate garlic even more. hehe  

  2. # Blogger nawecarg

    i hate onions too (other than onion rings). but i hate garlic even more! hehe  

Post a Comment