You all tried to kill me today! Bah! I survived!
I dreamt of another's love for me. I dreamt of my physically manifested anger for another. I dreamt the same dreams, I dreamt new ones too. I prefer the new ones.
I have no idea why it is so difficult. Maybe it just isn't so. It just isn't so.
Oh, can anybody show me the real Jesus?
There is a big difference between me and you. But differences don't matter, or do they? Just don't think too much about the me's and you's. I wouldn't.
This is one of the rare times I feel the urge to write those kind of words. Not out of anger. But out of honesty.
Thank you for letting me be honest. Because the opposite thing I could have done is to lose my identity.
I dreamt of another's love for me. I dreamt of my physically manifested anger for another. I dreamt the same dreams, I dreamt new ones too. I prefer the new ones.
I have no idea why it is so difficult. Maybe it just isn't so. It just isn't so.
Oh, can anybody show me the real Jesus?
There is a big difference between me and you. But differences don't matter, or do they? Just don't think too much about the me's and you's. I wouldn't.
This is one of the rare times I feel the urge to write those kind of words. Not out of anger. But out of honesty.
Thank you for letting me be honest. Because the opposite thing I could have done is to lose my identity.
was that meant for me? =p i'll try not to.