I saw the sunrise today! There's a really cool place to watch the sunrise in NUS, its called Central Library. I hope they'll play that cute little piece of music later.
Why were we designed with the need for sleep? So that we can wake up to a new day, I believe.
Run along in the starfield, make yourself at home. Be unashamed!
Why this path? Why this much? Why this manner of love? Why this abandonment? But thanks, I saw daybreak, I saw the morning.
Why not? It's nice. I'll like it.
Sweatshirts look so cool in front of an industrial backdrop. With grey skies. And burnt grass. Lovely. I'll go buy a sweatshirt soon.
I don't know what is worse. Being judged or being ignored.
I think I'm a sucker for anything that sounds or reads remotely like Switchfoot.
Here I am, at Your feet
In my brokeness complete
I feel a plasticky sense of happy. It must be the little cup of mocha. And the mushrooms in my sandwich.
This obsession makes me whole
Why were we designed with the need for sleep? So that we can wake up to a new day, I believe.
Run along in the starfield, make yourself at home. Be unashamed!
Why this path? Why this much? Why this manner of love? Why this abandonment? But thanks, I saw daybreak, I saw the morning.
Why not? It's nice. I'll like it.
Sweatshirts look so cool in front of an industrial backdrop. With grey skies. And burnt grass. Lovely. I'll go buy a sweatshirt soon.
I don't know what is worse. Being judged or being ignored.
I think I'm a sucker for anything that sounds or reads remotely like Switchfoot.
Here I am, at Your feet
In my brokeness complete
I feel a plasticky sense of happy. It must be the little cup of mocha. And the mushrooms in my sandwich.
This obsession makes me whole
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment