toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


Where is home?
I think it's a psychological construct. What if you're born in one country but grew up in another? What if your family lived in different places? What if your house is burned down to crispy thin flakes like those in a Cadbury Timeout? I am thankful for my own psychological construct (I'm not talking about family here) of my home. With home, I can find a place to restart, to rest, to recover.
Who are my friends?
Do they make me who I am? How do I deal with me when they change? Where do I go after they disappear? Do we choose? Do I hold on to what is lost? I can never figure out friendship. Or relationships for that matter. I just build upon what there is. And that ain't bad at all.
Why do I feel compelled to ask myself a third question?
Because I like the number three. Actually I like the number two abit more. There.
Why am I always tired?
Because I drank too much coffee. And then I stop. And then I feel like drinking a load more.
How did people lose their wonder?
How can we not marvel at how a tree is a tree? Because it just is? How can we not be impressed by our own immune systems? Have physicists and chemists explained them away with reductionism? Have doctors and engineers made us lose the plot? I quite blame it on engineers actually...
Why do we not tell others who we really are?
Social security. Survival of the fittest. Integration. Differentiation. Interpersonal skills. Just do it. Personal preference. Happy birthday. World of Warcraft. Youtube. Shipwrecked. Toilet cubicles. Ok abit too far there...
Why do we talk about others like we really know who they are?
I'm a prick, that's why.

0 Responses to “”

Post a Comment