Say anything, but say what you mean.
When you whisper you want this, your eyes tell the same.
We are gaining speed, I can barely breathe.
Cause I'm caught in suspension.
I love waking up.
When you whisper you want this, your eyes tell the same.
We are gaining speed, I can barely breathe.
Cause I'm caught in suspension.
I love waking up.
[SNOSJ!] KiNsLaYeR - "齐天大圣孙悟Kong" says (23:18):
DID U KNOW?
Zer0.0 - says (23:18):
dunno
[SNOSJ!] KiNsLaYeR - "齐天大圣孙悟Kong" says (23:19):
Ong Kewei Joel spends 45-60 dollars on coffee during exam months.
Zer0.0 - says (23:19):
>1 can of nescafe per day
[SNOSJ!] KiNsLaYeR - "齐天大圣孙悟Kong" says (23:19):
2-3
[SNOSJ!] KiNsLaYeR - "齐天大圣孙悟Kong" says (23:19):
dats not counting wkends.
Zer0.0 - says (23:19):
hm
Zer0.0 - says (23:19):
not surprising
Zer0.0 - says (23:19):
he boh dai boh ji drink kopi one
[FCE] Sjquirtle "booooooooooo lean" says (23:19):
wow
Zer0.0 - says (23:19):
he bleeds brown
[FCE] Sjquirtle "booooooooooo lean" says (23:20):
thats crazy
[SNOSJ!] KiNsLaYeR - "齐天大圣孙悟Kong" says (23:20):
i tink his urine will have coffee smell lo
Zer0.0 - says (23:20):
whose blog are we gonna post this on
Zer0.0 - says (23:20):
hahahhaha
[SNOSJ!] KiNsLaYeR - "齐天大圣孙悟Kong" says (23:20):
mine i drink 1 can only will abit have
Zer0.0 - says (23:20):
......................
[SNOSJ!] KiNsLaYeR - "齐天大圣孙悟Kong" says (23:20):
hrm
Zer0.0 - says (23:20):
WTF
[SNOSJ!] KiNsLaYeR - "齐天大圣孙悟Kong" says (23:20):
i tink only i have
[SNOSJ!] KiNsLaYeR - "齐天大圣孙悟Kong" says (23:20):
ha
[FCE] Sjquirtle "booooooooooo lean" says (23:20):
i just eat unsweetened chocolate
Zer0.0 - says (23:20):
i'll post on kiwi's comments
[FCE] Sjquirtle "booooooooooo lean" says (23:20):
to keep awake
[SNOSJ!] KiNsLaYeR - "齐天大圣孙悟Kong" says (23:20):
oh well
[SNOSJ!] KiNsLaYeR - "齐天大圣孙悟Kong" says (23:21):
he was shocked when i calc for him dat day
[SNOSJ!] KiNsLaYeR - "齐天大圣孙悟Kong" says (23:21):
hahah
[SNOSJ!] KiNsLaYeR - "齐天大圣孙悟Kong" says (23:21):
n compare tat to my shingshiong bought ones.. 1/2 price