toxicdonuts

hazardous materials


I don't know what happened. Or what is happening. I am slightly confused. Very frustrated.
I feel cheated. Like I bought an electrical appliance that doesn't deliver as promised. Such is the terrible fate of human beings. Human beings who feed on faith.
In short, I lost focus. I don't want to talk so much about it. I don't have to. Because I know I'll remember what I learnt in the last 24 hours. And also because I'm damn tired. I did not rest. Rest was an elusive concept that fooled me.
I must evaluate my heart. I must. Before it bleeds through my skin.
I got a feeling its just the effects of too little sleep, too much paracetamol and too much tea. I am pretty confident it's all just a physical malfunction. I could hook it up with the possibility of a spiritual one, and I probably will. I'm pretty damn sure that's the case.
Violence and misconceptions. How long to sing this song?

1 Responses to “”

  1. # Blogger nawecarg

    i feel sad to say that i know how you feel, cos i feel the same way too. not a nice way to start the year huh? =\  

Post a Comment