I would like to lie here all day in an arm chair. Cover my eyes and let my hands down.
I would like to scream into an oral version of earphones. So that no one but me can hear what I'm about to scream.
I would like to eat an ice-cream of any flavour. But it must be blue in colour. It must have chocolate fudge on it. It must be nice to hold.
I would like to fall sleep without caring for waking up. With no alarm clocks and no closing of windows and no planning for the next day's schedule.
I would like to take a very long walk in my slippers. A walk down places I've never been before. Places of no memories, places to give me new memories.
I would like to hold a feast for all those I would like to thank. No need to decide who is to come, but to thank who is to come. We will have a turkey bowling competition after that. And a slip-and-slide as the finale.
I would like to see the sun rise from the horizon. With skies the hue of burgundy candy floss. I'd be sitting in my armchair.
I would like to listen to music without doing anything else. Music I bought. Music with album artwork to hold and appreciate, pictures to look at and lyrics to read.
I would like to stay in a white room with lots of sunlight. A big bed with white sheets that will never lose its whiteness.
I would like to talk to someone I don't really know. At a table with tea and no food. Lots of sugar in the tea, just a little sugar. We would talk about anything except for the past, present and future.
I would like to pick up a book from my shelf and think that I'm really interested to read it, although I wasn't so interested to read it awhile back. I would tear off the price tag and not think that I'm an impulsive book buyer.
I would like to give a present to someone for no apparent reason. I wouldn't know that person very well, but upon reading that person's reaction, I would have known him or her better. I would open up the present and be surprised by my own choice of the present.
I would like to go to a concert alone and come out of it knowing the person who rocked the hardest.
I would like to drink a cup of cookies and cream milk shake in a dark corner at an old American restaurant. I would lick up the crumbs while no one is looking.
I would like to walk into a cinema not knowing what movie was playing. I would act like I love the movie even when I didn't. I would tell everyone about the movie and how entertained I was.
I would like to sit down and write a song with a guitar. I would not think about the chords as I write, I would just think of the person I'd be writing the song for.
I would like to look at the rain while standing in the rain. I would try to estimate the number of droplets falling on my palm. I would integrate that number with respect to time and try to figure out exactly how much water God holds in heaven.
I would like to open up one of the sketchbooks I have kept as a child. I would study the character designs and figure out the kind of person the artist was. I would like to know my former self better.
I would like to go to a new place with an old friend and talk about the screwed up things in life. Then we would eat bread and give thanks for all that shit.
I would like to cycle down the hill and jump off the cliff. I would die so horribly I wouldn't want to see how badly my bike was damaged.
Ok Johan just broke my train of random thoughts.
I would like to scream into an oral version of earphones. So that no one but me can hear what I'm about to scream.
I would like to eat an ice-cream of any flavour. But it must be blue in colour. It must have chocolate fudge on it. It must be nice to hold.
I would like to fall sleep without caring for waking up. With no alarm clocks and no closing of windows and no planning for the next day's schedule.
I would like to take a very long walk in my slippers. A walk down places I've never been before. Places of no memories, places to give me new memories.
I would like to hold a feast for all those I would like to thank. No need to decide who is to come, but to thank who is to come. We will have a turkey bowling competition after that. And a slip-and-slide as the finale.
I would like to see the sun rise from the horizon. With skies the hue of burgundy candy floss. I'd be sitting in my armchair.
I would like to listen to music without doing anything else. Music I bought. Music with album artwork to hold and appreciate, pictures to look at and lyrics to read.
I would like to stay in a white room with lots of sunlight. A big bed with white sheets that will never lose its whiteness.
I would like to talk to someone I don't really know. At a table with tea and no food. Lots of sugar in the tea, just a little sugar. We would talk about anything except for the past, present and future.
I would like to pick up a book from my shelf and think that I'm really interested to read it, although I wasn't so interested to read it awhile back. I would tear off the price tag and not think that I'm an impulsive book buyer.
I would like to give a present to someone for no apparent reason. I wouldn't know that person very well, but upon reading that person's reaction, I would have known him or her better. I would open up the present and be surprised by my own choice of the present.
I would like to go to a concert alone and come out of it knowing the person who rocked the hardest.
I would like to drink a cup of cookies and cream milk shake in a dark corner at an old American restaurant. I would lick up the crumbs while no one is looking.
I would like to walk into a cinema not knowing what movie was playing. I would act like I love the movie even when I didn't. I would tell everyone about the movie and how entertained I was.
I would like to sit down and write a song with a guitar. I would not think about the chords as I write, I would just think of the person I'd be writing the song for.
I would like to look at the rain while standing in the rain. I would try to estimate the number of droplets falling on my palm. I would integrate that number with respect to time and try to figure out exactly how much water God holds in heaven.
I would like to open up one of the sketchbooks I have kept as a child. I would study the character designs and figure out the kind of person the artist was. I would like to know my former self better.
I would like to go to a new place with an old friend and talk about the screwed up things in life. Then we would eat bread and give thanks for all that shit.
I would like to cycle down the hill and jump off the cliff. I would die so horribly I wouldn't want to see how badly my bike was damaged.
Ok Johan just broke my train of random thoughts.
0 Responses to “”
Post a Comment